Why work with me?
Shoot from the Trip was founded in the summer of 2017. Since then I have been building and adding quality content to the site. Forms of content include travel stories, trip reports, hotel reviews and features on days out and attractions. All content is complemented by very high quality photography and promotion on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. My writing style is generally informative but personable, with a hint of humour thrown in here and there.
I would love to have the opportunity to collaborate with travel brands to create great content that can promote destinations as well as being enjoyable to the reader.
I would be interested in the following formats, however, I am open to suggestions.
- Guest Posts
- Sponsored Posts
- Product and Destination Reviews
- Social Media Campaigns and takeovers
- Individual Press Trips
Examples of previous work
Examples of writing and photography style can be found in some of my favourite posts below:
- Six Days in the Dolomites
- An afternoon walk in Snowdonia with GinVentures
- 12 scenic stops on the Pacific Coast Highway
- The Glass Igloo Experience at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort
- Europa Park, Rust, Germany
- A Verbier Summer Trip
- Domain Authority 24. Page Authority 25.
- Audience (2020): 66% UK, 18% USA. 26% users 25-34 with an equal split across other age groups. 54% female vs 46% male.
- 5000 – 7000 monthly website views.
- 2000+ Social media following with good engagement figures.
- 36,000+ Pinterest monthly views.
- 1000+ Blog subscribers.
Brands I’ve worked with
If you feel that Shoot from the Trip is a good fit for a travel related collaboration with your brand, I would be really interested in hearing from you. Please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , contact me via any of my social media channels or use the site contact form which can be found here. I would be happy to send across a media kit as well as answer any other questions.
Last updated 4th October 2020